I got the new Skull Candy Indy Evo AirPods a month ago. I got the black ones, I personally think the black ones look the best. Plus, they are easily distinguished between the Apple Air Pods.
With a month of use, I have had some good experiences and some bad experiences. With that being said, let’s get started.
- Connection: They were easy to connect to my iPhone 11 Pro Max. Ever since I connected them I haven’t had any problems with it. They connect instantly. This is important, I had the Indy, which is the prior model and they took forever to connect if they were going to connect. They have definitely improved the connections.
- Audio when listening to music: Really good, I have no complaints. I love to put both earbuds in and listen to the new TOOL album. It sounds like I am at a concert.
- Main Ear Bud: They can both be used separately. This is nice, the Indy True Wireless version could only use the right one alone. With the Indy Evo, you can use either one. This was important to me because as a driver, I can only use one earbud at a time. When one would die, I was out of luck.
- Battery: I’m a delivery driver, darnI can use them for my shifts while I’m driving. I use them for GPS, music, and when they are working for phone calls.
- Looks: I like the way they look. They look like Apples AirPods, but with the Skull Candy Evo variations.
- Case: The case that comes with, fits right into the pocket with the phone, helps keep earbuds with the phone.
- Audio with phone calls: I’ve had problems with the earbuds. I have had people tell me they can’t hear me, or it sounds like I am away from the phone, or on speakerphone. The strange thing is, it’ only does it 50% of the time. I haven’t filed a claim on this, I’m still trying to distinguish, whether it’s my phone or the earbuds.
- Controls aren’t always responsive: I don’t know if I’m expecting too much. However, I have found that more experience using them helps. I don’t know how the controls work on other BlueTooth wireless earbuds is.
I’ve used them for a month. I’m going to give them another month before I make my decision on whether I love them, or hate them.
If you have any questions or experiences with the Skull Candy Indy Evo Please leave a comment. If you would like, you can also Contact Me.
***Support The Channel***